Monday, August 20, 2012

Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Fleur De Lotus .





Chanel Joues Contraste blush in Fleur de lotus is a beautiful peachy pink blush . The blush is part of the Nordstorm Anniversary Sale and Le Blanc de Chanel 2012 Collection ( Asia exclusive ).

Fleur de lotus is a baked blush ( euro version ) and is very soft to the touch . It has that magical luminosity the JC blushes are known for and blends in seamlessly into my skin . It is pigmented , creamy to the touch and doesn't have any fall out . The blush lastly roughly 4- 6 hours on my skin and does not look patch when it fades . I personally love the JC blushes and I own quite alot of them . I didnt find any dupes to Fleur de lotus in Chanel's permanent or limited edition line .

Fans of Lorac exposed and Mac Melba will definitely love this .



Would I recommend it ? Yes !  
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 43.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
nordstorm.com

*all items mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use . 

No comments:

Post a Comment