Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Highlighter In Rose Illumination.





With flash

In daylight.

The Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Highlighter in Rose Illumination was part of the Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Spring/Summer 2012 Collection . It is a beautiful finely milled highlighter in a stunning rose gold color .Rose illumination is very pigmented ,creamy to the touch and does not enhance any pores or wrinkles .

 Personally, I love to lightly dust it over my cheek and then add bush to the apples of my cheek . Also I did not experience any fall out or crumbling during application and it lasted a good 6 - 8 hours on my skin .

I will be putting up a comparison post soon with swatches of other coveted rose gold highlighters . 

Would I recommend it ? Yes ! it is truly unique to my collection . 
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 34.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
elisabetharden.com

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 




No comments:

Post a Comment