Saturday, August 18, 2012

Estée Lauder 'Pure Color' Powder Blush In Lover's Blush .








Lover's blush is part of Estee lauder's new blush range . It is a beautiful neutral pink beige blush with subtle silver sparkle running through it . I love the look of neutral blushes on the skin all year round and Lover's blush adds the perfect amount of color to the cheek . On my skin it looks pinky beige and the sparkle is not over bearing nor is it obnoxious . The powder is finely milled , smooth and incredibly easy to blend .

I have been wearing this to work almost everyday and it looks beautiful with a soft pink lip and a smokey bronze eye . This is my first blush from Estee Lauder and definitely wont be the last . I should add this probably wont show up on medium to tan skin but fear not EL has several other shades to chose from.


Would I recommend it ? Yes !  
Limited edition ? No.
Price ? $ 28.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
nordstorm.com

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 


No comments:

Post a Comment