Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Giorgio Armani 24 Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow.






GA 24 is part of the Giorgio Armani Acqua 2012 Collection . GA ETK is quite possibly one of the most impressive eyeshadow formulas I have come across . They are extremely long wearing , easy to use and come in a beautiful array of colors . These shadows are a mix of hues which blend together to give a truly metallic and multidimensional look . 

I have to admit , I am more of a lipstick and blush girl so eyeshadow is not something I enjoy trying . However , I am a believer now ! The Armani Eyes to kill have completely converted me . I absolutely love wearing  these with different frost and matte shadows . What I love the most about these is how little effort these require . I just use my ring finger , swipe across my lid and blend a matte shadow in my crease ! So if you are a busy girl like me , the ETK are what you have been looking for . 

Number 24 is a bronzed gold mixed with black in the pot . When swatched it transforms into a multidimensional smokey olive bronze . STUNNING !!

I can see myself wearing this with a vampy lip , kohl rimmed eyes and a bronzey blush in the fall . I am compiling a olive green eyeshadow swatch post so look out for that but I assure you this is truly unique . 

Would I recommend it ? Yes ! 
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 32.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
nordstorm.com

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 




No comments:

Post a Comment