Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in 28 Red Platine.

With flash.

In daylight.
Red Platine is a part of the Giorgio Armani Acqua Colletion 2012 . The collection contains 6 new ETK limited edition shades that are sure to bedazzle your summer look . The ETK shadows are supposed to be a powder and cream hybrid which is sweat and budge proof . Oh and its supposed to last 24 hours on the lid !

Now those are some serious claims , arent they ? However, these last on my oily eye lids for 8 - 12 hours with no primer.Which is some serious staying power for an eyeshadow in this format ! 


Dry and wet swatch in flash.

Dry and wet swatch in daylight.


Number 28 is a beautiful rosy brown with gold running through it . On my skin it is a stunning rose gold color with tiny pink and gold iridescence. The shadow does not apply patchy and nor is it difficult to blend .I usually apply the ETK with my finger but for more color payoff you can use a wet brush to get an even more metallic finish .

I am a huge fan of the GA ETK and this collection is truly stunning . I will be reviewing all other ones in the next few days so look out for those .


Would I recommend it ? Yes !  
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 32.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
nordstorm.com

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 


No comments:

Post a Comment