Thursday, August 23, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 25.




Number 25 is part of the GA Acqua Collection . In the pot it looks very similar to 24 and is a mix of black and bronze . However , swatched its a blackened bronze and doesnt lean as olive as 24 . I should also add 25 is alot lighter and golden . 



I was initially hesitant to buy both 24 and 25 but I am happy to report the two are quite different . The formula is fabulous as usual and it lasted 8 - 10 hours on my lids . As much as I love both 24 and 25, not everyone needs both . If you are a fan of a more olive bronzed shadow then pick 24 but if a bronzey black is more to your liking then pink 25 . 

Would I recommend it ? Yes ! 
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 32.00.
Where did I purchase it ?
nordstorm.com

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 






No comments:

Post a Comment