Friday, August 31, 2012

New Maybelline LE 24 HR Color Tattoos



I was aimlessly strolling up and down the target beauty aisles like any normal person does , right ? lol 

I stumbled upon a display of Maybelline color tattoos with four new limited edition to choose from . Normally I would walk right past such bright colors but I have been kind of stuck in a taupe smokey eye rut . Dont get me wrong , I love taupe ! But change is always refreshing . 






Blue on By , Fuchsia Fever , Ready set green , Test my teal . 


Blue on By : An electric blue frost .
Fuchsia Fever : Fuchsia with purple frost .
Read Set Green : Leafy green frost . 
Test my Teal : Gunmetal teal frost . 

The Maybelline Color Tattoos are a gel cream formula , very easy to blend out or pack on . As you can see from the swatches all of them are true to color and smooth except Blue on By . It was patchy and difficult to spread  uniformly on my skin . The rest were pigmented enough to be worn on their own and I can usually get 6-8 hours of wear with no primer .

I am a huge fan of green so Ready Set Green is definitely my favorite . Fuchsia fever looks amazing with Mac Trax or Nars Strada on top . I did wear Test my teal as liner and it worked just fine and Blue on By makes a beautiful base for a navy smokey eye . 

                                                          Would I recommend these ? Yes !
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 6-8 .
Where did I purchase it ?
Target .

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 




No comments:

Post a Comment