Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 26.






dry and wet swatch.

dry and wet swatch.

Number 26 is part of the summer Acqua Collection as well . In the pot it looks like a sandy gold but swatched dry it turns in to a true gold . It does not pull orange or too yellow on my skin because 26 almost has a slightly champagne quality to it that makes it almost a neutral gold . Out of the 6 new ETK shadows 26 is not as multidimensional or unique as the others but if you have a problem finding a solid gold shadow that doesnt turn orange on your skin then 26 is for you .

I dont usually wear gold eyeshadow so 26 is definitely unique in my collection . The performance is consistent with the eyes to kill formula and lasts 8 - 10 hours on my lid with no primer .


                          Would I recommend this ? If you have a gold shadow of your liking then no .
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 32 .
Where did I purchase it ?

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 




No comments:

Post a Comment