Saturday, September 15, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 27.




It


And finally number 27 ! 

It is a beautiful mauve plum with little flecks of a silvery blue in the pot . Swatched on the skin its a glorious mauvey plummy taupe ! The formula is just as good as the other ETK and is incredibly smooth to the touch . I find 27 to be quite unique in the ETK range a definite must have for the fall . I wore 27 on the lid and Urban Decay smog in the crease and it made a truly outstanding fall eye look . 
                                                     

                                                        Would I recommend this ? Yes .
Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 32 .
Where did I purchase it ?

*all items were purchased by me for my own personal use . 

No comments:

Post a Comment