Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lips of the day : Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 160

In my feeble attempt to update my blog daily -_-
I bring you another "lips of the  day" post !

Today's lipstick is my beloved Guerlain RA in I60 ,which is a beautiful coral red with gold iridescence running through it . The beauty of the Guerlain formula is that even though it looks like the lipstick bullet has shimmer particles in it but on the lips its a glossy luminous finish  . Most  importantly 160 is very comfortable to wear and lasts 4-5 hours on my lips .

Red lips are usually so high maintenance and eye catching but 160 is a subtle way to wear red on a daily basis . I personally work in R&D so I find this lipstick to be a great work appropriate red .

Till next time :)
Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi ruby :)
      ya its a lovely lipstick for the time . you must try this formula !
      xoxo

      I follow your blog as well :)

      Delete