Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bellissima.







 I was strolling down the aisles of Sephora for an affordable and wide selection of liquid matte lipsticks and much to my surprise it was Stila who had it all !  Not only is the price just right , they have probably the largest color selection in this particular formula . 

 Bellissima is descried as a neutral pink but in the tube it looks like a yellow based milky pink . On my lips it looks like a pastel pinky peach matte lipstick . Its very comfortable to wear, lip lined were not accentuated and most importantly my lips did nit feel drained of moisture. I was able to comfortably wear it for 5 to 6 hours with no touch ups and it didn't look patchy at all . I love matte lips but I always hate the look of accentuated lip lines and cracked or chapped lips .However , this was not the case with Bellissima . Despite being such a light and pastel shade it looked even ,was opaque in one swipe and had a completely matte finish .

 The only grip I have is that the wand has too much extra product on and I ended up using a lip brush to touch up when necessary . I know right now the guerlain and hourglass formulas are all the rave but I highly urge you to give the Stila one's a try as well  .
Price ? $ 22 .
Where did I purchase it ?
sephora.com
*all items mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use . 

2 comments:

  1. I love Stila products and matte lips so this product really appeals to me, haha :)

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to really enjoy their products . I got two more of these babies, so look out for reviews :)
      Thank you for the comment n follow love
      xoxo

      Delete