Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Vision.






Here we have 89 Vision, which  is also a  part of the Les Expressions de Chanel Collection along with Abstraction . I usually steer clear of glittery shadows because I absolutely detest have glitter particles all over my face . Also there is nothing worse than having glittery under eyes -_-

Vision in the pot looks like a  very yellow gold but as you can see from my swatches , it appears to be golden sparkle suspended in a transparent base . Which raises the question : Why pay 36 dollars for glitter in a clear base ? Well, precisely for the reasons I stated above . It makes wearing glitter effortless and the base locks the sparkle in place so you don't have glitter all over face and especially not under your eyes . It serves as a glorious top coat over any eye shadow and also as a sheer wash of sparkle across the lid . Usually when I wear it as a wash I add black winged liner and a red lip to complete my look .

Overall is the color as unique ? Not all .
A must have ? Not really .

That being said if you have problem like me wearing glitter on your eyes and keeping it exactly were you have placed it then you might want to look into Vision .

What are some of your favorite glitter top coats ?

Till next time :)
xoxox
A.

*  all items mentioned were purchased by me

Limited edition ? Yes.
Price ? $ 36.00
Where did I purchase it ? Chanel counter Macy's.




4 comments:

  1. Love this eyeshadow! I have a similar one from Dior :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :)
      i follow your blog too hun via GFC :))

      I love dior shadows too , such a lovely formula !
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Very nice.:)
    I am following you dear and thanks for visiting.;)

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete