Sunday, December 23, 2012

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 in The Star Treatment .







I have been resisting the urge to buy the bareMinerals pressed shadows but with the generous $20 off  from Sephora , I  decided to take the plunge . I opted for the The Star Treatment palette which is the most neutral of their 8.0 palettes . 

Lets look at the shadows one by one :)

VIP : black with gold sparkle .
Connoisseur : mustard yellow frost finish.
Carte Blanche : light yellow gold .
Ritzy:  chocolate brown with taupe undertones .
Kudos : sandy taupe brown. 
Bragging Rights:  coral frost .
Eltist : mossy green frost .
Extravagance : yellow gold frost .




These shadows are INSANELY pigmented ( yes , I had to capitalize that  lol ) . I literally touched them once in order to get the color payoff you see in the pictures . A little of these babies goes a long way and they spread out evenly with virtually no fall out . VIP is the only semi satin in the palette , while the rest are frost finishes . I feel most of them are dupable color wise except Connoisseur . I don't think I have ever swatched a color like it  ! I was under the impression that I own every variation of gold shadow there is but clearly not . I was unable to find anything remotely close to Connoisseur in my collection . 

Overall , I think this will make a lovely Holiday gift and for $ 40 you cant fault the quality . I will definitely be wearing this with a matte red lip on Christmas day :)

Will you be picking this up ? 

Price ? $40.
Limited Edition ? Yes.
Where did I purchase it ? Sephora.

*all items mentioned were purchased by me . 

xoxo 
A.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love those colors soooooo much!!!! they are so pigmented!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete