Saturday, January 5, 2013

Contour Shades Comparison


I have been trying to enable my friend Joyce (BrozerBunny , Click to check out her blog) to buy the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 1.

Below are some comparison swatches of some of my favorites . 
I know I only have two cheeks  but a girl needs options :)


TF illuminate 01 , TF shade 1 , Mac coffee walnut cream , Hourglass sunset duo (bronzer) , Chanel notorious , GA bronzer 01 , nyx taupe blush ,D&G tan blush.
TF illuminate 01 , TF shade 1 , Mac coffee walnut cream , Hourglass sunset duo (bronzer) , Chanel notorious , GA bronzer 01 , nyx taupe blush ,D&G tan blush.


Only the Giorgio Armani bronzer 01 has shimmer .Rest are all matte in either cream or powder format .
If you have any questions or requests plmk .

*all purchased by me .
xoxox
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment