Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in 60 classic .

Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in 60 classic .

Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in 60 classic .

 Before I begin my formal review , I just want to mention the fact that my skin has been incredibly dry and flaky for the past 3 months.So, if a foundation can help soothe and moisturize the Sahara desert aka my face then it's sure to be a winner ! 

I bought the Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in 60 classic which is the lightest shade and a lovely neutral vanilla color . Upon first application , I noticed how light weight and moisturizing it felt on the skin . It looks slightly glossy upon application but then sinks in and becomes one with the skin . The foundation does set to a satin finish and provides subtle light reflection . D&G luminous is light to medium in one layer but can be layered to provide medium to full coverage . I looked at my skin in direct sunlight  and I could barely detect it on my face .My skin looked immaculate ! 

 I did try it on its on without a moisturizer on the skin and sadly it did settle in to dry patches but on top of moisturized skin it just glides over them  . I think oily skin types will equally like this foundation because of its soft satin finish . 

D&G luminous wore for 8 hours on its own and 10- 11 hours on top of my Hourglass serum no.28 . My blush and contour blended easily on top of the foundation and stayed put all day as well . I also did not notice any oxidation , settling into fine lines or patchiness.


Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in 60 classic .

Overall , If you like a flawless satin finish , medium to full coverage , skin like and long wearing foundation then D&G luminous is for you ! It comes in 15 shades so there is a color for everyone :)

Price ? $59.00
Where did I purchase ? Saks.

Will you be trying Dolce and Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation out ?

xoxo
A.

1 comment:

  1. Great review lovely, I haven't tried Dolce and Gabbana cosmetics yet but I will be sure to try this foundation now!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete