Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Tan.

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Tan.

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Tan.


Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Tan is part of their permanent blush range . Tan is a    grey toned medium brown which works as a lovely contour shade for pale to medium skin tones .  I was looking for a everyday contour powder and a replacement for my beloved Chanel Notorious (Review here ). 
D&G tan is just that and more . 


Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Tan.

With D&G tan I feel that I don't have to be too careful with my contour placement . The powder is so finely milled and smooth that it glides on top of foundation and doesn't look patchy . The medium brown base helps to make it a natural contour for pale to medium skin tones . Tan has just the perfect amount of grey , which sculpts out my cheek bones instead of clashing with my skin tone .

I cant rave enough about how smooth and buttery the powder feels to the touch . Its truly a pleasure to work with D&G face products . I have been using D&G tan religiously for the past two months which is quite a accomplishment for some one like me , who owns a drawer full of contouring and bronzing powders . Don't believe me ?   (Comparison swatches of all my favorite contour shades .)

Overall , fear not if you bought and loved Chanel Notorious ! We have a lovely substitute ! I cant recommend the D&G blushes enough . They have a lovely shade range and the product is worth every penny IMO .

Price ? $44.00
Where did I purchase ? Sephora.com

xoxo

A.

4 comments:

  1. D&G blushes are quite nice. I only have Sole, but the Black Panties recent post of all the blushes are creating some strong desires to aquire some more! I wonder how Tan compares to Burberry Earthy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment lover !
      p.s. I am totally lemming earthy now lol

      Delete
  2. It look GREAT! I forgot all about wanting this! I had the same question as Bellyhead about how it compares to Earthy. I have Earthy and it comes across quite warm on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told belly head on twitter that earthy is too brown toned on me while tan has just the right amount of grey to make it a good contour for us pale folks lol
      Plus I think Burberry blushes have a softer effect on the skin while the d&g are more pigmented .

      Bascially , you need this lol
      xoxox

      Delete