Saturday, January 26, 2013

Estee Lauder Tease Illuminating Powder Gelee Blush 01.

Estee Lauder Tease Illuminating Powder Gelee Blush 01.

Estee Lauder Tease Illuminating Powder Gelee Blush 01.

I am a huge fan of the Estee Lauder  Illuminating Powder Gelee formula and I was curious to see how it translates as a blush  . Needless to say , I was not disappointed ! Tease is a pretty fresh pink in the pan and looks true to color on the skin . The formula is incredibly smooth and buttery . I was able to pick up product with my blush brush easily and blend it seamlessly onto the skin . There is a definite shimmer to the blush so if you have issues with skin texture then I do not recommend using this as a blush or highlight .

Tease will perform as a stunning fresh pink glowy blush for light to medium skin tones and a gorgeous pink highlight on deeper skin tones . It is important to skip a highlight when using this blush to avoid shimmer overload  . I did notice shimmer particles on the skin in direct sunlight .So , I will be definitely wearing this more in the evening and night time . I personally don't like the look of shimmer on the cheek during the day .

As far as wear time is concerned , I was able to wear it for 5 hours with out touching up . The blush did fade evenly and I didn't notice any patchiness . 

Overall , If you missed out on the previous  Illuminating Powder Gelee's then I definitely recommend giving Tease a look . The blush is right now exclusively available on Esteelauder.com 

Price ? $40.00
Limited Edition ? Yes.
Where did I purchase ? esteelauder.com

Will you be picking this up ?
xoxo
A.

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused I thought this was a limited edition product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry !
      Thank you for correcting me , it is limited edition.
      phew :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen these pop up in Canada yet. I should do some inquiring! Looks so lovely. I worry it'll be way too sparkly but I keep being reassured it's not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely has sparkle so its a no go for me in daylight but in evening light it looks GLORIOUS !

      I cant wait to see it on you :)

      Delete