Monday, January 21, 2013

Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush.

Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush.


Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush is the not the typical run-of-the-mill light pink . Its has a definite yellow undertone which makes it less milky and more universally flattering . The texture of the Lip Masestros is like a whipped cream on the lips ( minus the greasy feeling ) with a velvet finish . They never fully dry to a drying matte finish and are incredibly comfortable to wear . I know most the the new "matte lip glosses " claim to be non drying and I have tried them all ! The Armani Lip Maestro's are the only ones that do not dry my lips out .


Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush.

Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush.

Overall , I cant recommend these enough ! I really hope Armani releases more lighter and  plummy shades .
What is your favorite Lip Maestro shade ?


Price ? $ 32.00
Where did I purchase ? Nordstorm.
Limited Edition ? No.
xoxo

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment