Monday, February 18, 2013

bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair .

bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair . 

bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair . 

bareMinerals is not usually a brand I keep track of but when I heard of a "rose gold highlighter " being released  , I had to check it out  ! The Love Affair is a soft pink gold powder in the pan that swatches rose gold on the skin . 

bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair . 
The powder is incredibly smooth and feels very soft to the touch . I found it incredibly easy to use and blend on top of foundation . The Love Affair provides a soft glisten to the skin and looks lovely paired with both peach and pink blushes . The powder does not look frosty and nor does it t have any chunky shimmer  . As far as the wear time is concerned , the powder lasted 5-6 hours on my skin and faded evenly . 

So what makes this different from any other "rose gold" highlighter ? Well, its easily available and costs only $26.00 . While the color may not be very unique but the product is of excellent quality !

Overall , if you missed out on the slew of limited edition rose gold highlighters or want to try a more budget friendly option then bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair is for you !

Price ? 26.00
Where did I purchase ? Sephora.
xoxo
A.


2 comments:

  1. I tried this on in Sephora a few weeks ago and was impressed. It looks so pretty in your swatch - I may have to go back to Sephora this weekend and take one home with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would look so frosty but it looks so pretty on the cheek ! Definitely ,give it a try :)

      Delete