Sunday, February 17, 2013

Burberry 'Siren Red -Light Glow' Natural Blush in NO. 09 Coral Pink.

Burberry 'Siren Red -Light Glow' Natural Blush in NO. 09 Coral Pink.

Burberry 'Siren Red -Light Glow' Natural Blush in NO. 09 Coral Pink.

Burberry launched two new blushes for Spring as a part of their "Siren Red Collection ". I opted for No.9 Coral Pink instead of everyone's favorite Hydrangea Pink . I already own Tom Ford Narcissist and Hydrangea pink is a slightly softer version of it .

Burberry blushes are known for their silky smooth texture and earthy color selection  . They have a very strong fragrance,which maybe a deal breaker for those with allergies . The come housed in hefty compacts with the famous Burberry print all over them .

Burberry 'Siren Red -Light Glow' Natural Blush in NO. 09 Coral Pink.

Coral Pink looks like a mid tone pink with a coral base and matte finish in the pan .It swatches true to color on the skin and  livens up  my complexion ! I think this would look amazing on medium to darker skin tones in the summer ! Fair skins will have to careful with how the apply it . The blush is incredibly pigmented and it is quite easy to over do it . 

Burberry Coral pink lasted 4-5 hours on my skin and a good 6 hours on top of a cream blush . It applied evenly and was easy to blend on top of foundation . I did not notice any patchiness during application or as the blush faded .


Overall , the blush would pair beautifully with the quintessential bronzey summer eye look and a bright lip and I can definitely see myself using it in the fall . I highly recommend giving Coral pink a try the next time you are at a Burberry counter . 

Price ? $42.00
Where did I purchase it ? Nordstorm .

xoxo
A.

6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful pink blushes. And a classic shade. I could never feel tired of brighter pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I so love Coral Pink, too. Burberry blushes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right !
      Its so lovely on the cheeks ! LOVE !

      Delete
  3. How would this compare to Dolce and Gabbana rosebud?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail .
      Rose bud is a mauvey pink while Coral pink , is well coral pink .
      I hope this helps :)
      xoxo

      Delete