Saturday, February 16, 2013

By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige.

By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige.
By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige.
By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige.


Another day, another By Terry review lol . In the midst of all the spring releases I forgot to post my By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige review . I first saw the blush on Black Panties blog and just had to order it !
According to By Terry the blush is a "sunny pink " color that will liven up dull skin and add a soft warm glow . Or de Rose is infused with 24 carat rose gold and natural Rose extracts with anti ageing properties .


By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige.


On the skin the blush translates as a soft apricot color with rose gold shimmer . Or de Rose blends seamlessly on the skin and on top of foundation . As far as wear time is concerned , the blush lasted 6-7 hours and faded evenly . Light to medium skin tones will find Or de Rose to be a lovely warm  blush and darker skins will be able to use this as a show stopping highlight .

I am OBSESSED with this ! I love the soft apricot halo it creates on my face . The shimmer particles are finely milled  and do not look frosty on the skin . My mom has been wearing this religiously and I am happy to report , the blush does not settle in to fine line or wrinkles .

Overall , I think the blush sells itself ! It is priced at $79.00 for 15 ml , which is quite extravagant  to say the least . By Terry is definitely a luxury brand and while the blush provides functionality , pigmentation and the "glow" we all desire . Ultimately, using Or de Rose is an experience . So, the next time you are the mood for a little self indulgence,  give By Terry Or De Rose Blush Prestige a try :)
 
Price ? $79.00
Limited Edition ? Yes.
Where did I purchase ? Space NK

xoxo
A.

8 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty, think I might need to look into their liquid blushers, thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give Or de rose a try , I think you will love it !
      Thank you for the comment :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This looked so beautiful when I swatched it, and blended like it was meant for my skin. I don't know what it was but it just felt kinda dreamy and had me going *sigh* LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh I know ! Most of her products are universally flattering products which is both good and bad . Good for us and bad for the wallets lol

      xoxo
      Please tell me you buying this ?

      Delete
    2. I'll get it if you get the LMdB palette????? LOLOL!! Just kidding!! I WANT it, just not sure if I'll get it. I don't always do so well with liquid/cream cheek products. They tend to not last long on me, especially since I've been using oils more to moisturize. Maybe I'll see about trying to get a sample first!!!! Gawd it is so dang pretty though!!!!

      Delete
    3. LMAO ! i think I will get it :P
      GET A SAMPLE
      GET A SAMPLE
      GET A SAMPLE
      lol

      Delete
  3. It just simply so beautiful. I love cream blushes! Why are there so many good stuff? and why do I want to try them all? What is your skin tone sweetie? Not sure if this baby will look more like a highlighter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got matched in mac recently . If you mix nc 15 n nw 20 you get me lol I am pale but very neutral toned :)

      I think it will look like a blush ,she also has one called amber rose 03 that is more intense and equally pretty !

      Delete