Sunday, February 10, 2013

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick In 404 Carnal Attraction.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick In 404 Carnal Attraction.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick In 404 Carnal Attraction.

My love affair with By Terry continues !Right now, most bloggers and consumers are looking for products to transition into Spring/Summer . I, on the other hand refuse to let go of my Fall lip shades ! First of all , I live in Texas so winter has just began . Secondly , I love plum , cranberry , burgundy and wine lip colors :)

Allow me to introduce to you ...... 404 Carnal Attraction !.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick In 404 Carnal Attraction.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick In 404 Carnal Attraction.

In the bullet , it looks like the typical plum vampy color but on the lips it transforms into this succulent cranberry color ! Yes , succulent cranberries on your lips ! Most vampy lip colors make me look deathly pale but Carnal Attraction makes me look fresh and alive .

If you have read my By Terry Rouge Terribly In 201 Terrific Rouge review then you have heard me rave about this extraordinary formula . In a nutshell , the Rouge Terribly lipsticks are exceptionally long wearing (7-9 hours ) ,opaque , comfortable to wear and non-drying . They are glide on beautifully on the lips and do not exaggerate dryness or flaky skin .

Overall , The formula is amazing and the color is absolutely stunning ! What is not to love ? By Terry lipsticks are quite underrated in the Beauty Blog community and I hope lipstick lovers give these a try .

Are you still rocking a vampy lip ?

Price ? $49.00
Where did I purchase? Space NK.

xoxo
A.


6 comments:

  1. oh wow that color is stunning... but I'm not brave enough to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lucy ,
      Yes its absolutely stunning !
      Oh you must try a shade like this ! blot it down if you want to a softer effect :)

      Delete
  2. This is just such a juicy shade, I love it on you! You're right, this is definitely added to my By Terry wish list.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      By Terry never fails to amaze me !

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your lips are stunningly kissable!!! This shade is to die for. Not sure if it will flatter me as much as you. Cranberry tends to overwhelm my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love for the amazing compliment !
      Its so pretty , I wish we had a counter near by so that you could give it a try :(

      Delete