The lovely Belly head from http://wondegondigo.blogspot.com/ tagged me to answer 11 questions !
I absolutely love tweeting with her on a twitter , she is incredibly sweet , knows her makeupz and enables like a pro . What is not to love ? *cuddles belly head *
On to the questions :
1.What is your dream job?
I am currently working for my dream company but I am on step 1 of 10 to get to my dream position . I eventually want to work as a Project leader in R&D .
2. Are you a baker or a cook?
Does Betty Crocker count ? lol . I am definitely a cook and my recent weight gain is proof I am not a bad one either .
3. On your beauty journey, have you noticed any changes in your preferences in any way?
I basically went from one chap stick and mascara to the monstrosity I like to call my "makeup collection " . I used to buy all these bright eye shadows and lipsticks but I have definitely moved on to bronzey neutrals , taupes and jewel tones for eyes and more flattering mid tone colors for lips .
4.In your refrigerator, what is always in there? Apples and Hummus .
5. You crave for sweets or savory and what was your last intense craving?
My last craving was Godiva cheese cake from Cheesecake Factory and I ate it all up :) #happyhippo
6. Last gift you gave?
Tom Ford Noir ( Your welcome dad -_-).
7.Last gift received?
Guerlain liu palette and Suqqu 03 quad.
8.What is your current beauty item that is welling up into an uncontrollable urge?
Everything By Terry and Tom ford !
9. At what age have you gotten your first white hair?
I have 3 white strands and they are quite visible in midst of my pitch black hair . I was made aware of their existence when I was 8 lol.
10.What is the last horror movie you've watched?
11.What is a holy grail beauty product that you've discovered?
For my under eyes nothing works better then the Armani Maestro Concealer but you have to reapply after 4-5 hours :( .
Now I am going to tag a few of my favorite people and they must follow the following rules .
- Answer the 11 questions asked
- Ask 11 questions to the people you tag
- Mention the blog that originally tagged you
- Joanne P from the http://theconvenientbeauty.blogspot.com/. She is incredibly honest , pretty and Tom Ford obsessed . I think you will love her !
- My girl Christa from http://www.perilouslypale.com/ . She is definitely one of the most beautiful beauty bloggers and what makes her even more pretty is how approachable , honest and giving she is .
- Panties from the http://theblackpanties.blogspot.com/ . She has the most exquisite taste in makeup . She is also incredibly helpful , kind and honest . Did I mention how incredibly stunning she is ?
- Kunoor from http://www.roundcheeks.blogspot.com . She one of my recent blog discoveries and boy does this girl have taste ! Her blog is quite the inspiration for a new blogger like myself .
- Rachel from the http://www.beautyprofessor.net/ or the "Foundation Queen " as I like to call her . She is quite the foundation fiend and her blog is a incredible resource for high end foundation swatches and reviews . Rachel is the definition of a beauty with brains .
My Questions are
- Which book has made the most profound impact on your life?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your favorite movie of all time ?
- Name 3 makeup brushes you cannot live without .
- What is your dream job ?
- Who is your biggest makeup inspiration ?
- Name your favorite red lipstick of all time.
- If you could make one limited edition product permanent, which one would it be ?
- What is your signature scent ?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years ?
- What fulfills you ?
I hope you enjoyed my answers and I cannot wait to read everyone's responses .
Till next time my loves,