Sunday, February 3, 2013

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED !!



 The lovely Belly head from http://wondegondigo.blogspot.com/ tagged me to answer 11  questions ! 

I absolutely love tweeting with her on a twitter , she is incredibly sweet , knows her makeupz and enables like a pro . What is not to love ? *cuddles belly head * 

On to the questions :

1.What is your dream job?
I am currently working for my dream company but I am on step 1 of 10 to get to my dream position . I eventually want to work as a Project leader in R&D .

2. Are you a baker or a cook?
Does Betty Crocker count ? lol . I am definitely a cook and my recent weight gain is proof I am not a bad one either .

3. On your beauty journey, have you noticed any changes in your preferences in any way?
I basically went from one chap stick and mascara to the monstrosity I like to call my "makeup collection " . I used to buy all these bright eye shadows and lipsticks but I have definitely moved on to bronzey neutrals , taupes and jewel tones for eyes and more flattering mid tone colors for lips . 

4.In your refrigerator, what is always in there? Apples and Hummus  .

5. You crave for sweets or savory and what was your last intense craving?
My last craving was Godiva cheese cake from Cheesecake Factory and I ate it all up :) #happyhippo

6. Last gift you gave?
Tom Ford Noir ( Your welcome dad -_-). 

7.Last gift received?
Guerlain liu palette and Suqqu 03 quad.

8.What is your current beauty item that is welling up into an uncontrollable urge?
Everything By Terry and Tom ford ! 

9. At what age have you gotten your first white hair?
I have 3 white strands and they are quite visible in midst of my pitch black hair . I was made aware of their existence when I was 8 lol.

10.What is the last horror movie you've watched?
Possession . 

11.What is a holy grail beauty product that you've discovered?
For my under eyes nothing works better then the Armani Maestro Concealer but you have to reapply after 4-5 hours :( .




Now I am going to tag a few of my favorite people and they must follow the following rules .
  • Answer the 11 questions asked
  • Ask 11 questions to the people you tag
  • Mention the blog that originally tagged you



I  tag 
  • Joanne P from the http://theconvenientbeauty.blogspot.com/. She is incredibly honest , pretty and  Tom Ford obsessed . I think you will love her ! 
  • My girl Christa from http://www.perilouslypale.com/ . She is definitely one of the most beautiful beauty bloggers and what makes her even more pretty is how approachable , honest and giving she is . 
  • Panties from the http://theblackpanties.blogspot.com/ . She has the most exquisite taste in makeup . She is also incredibly helpful , kind and honest . Did I mention how incredibly stunning she is ?
  • Kunoor from http://www.roundcheeks.blogspot.com . She one of my recent blog discoveries and boy does this girl have taste ! Her blog is quite the inspiration for a new blogger like myself . 
  • Rachel from the http://www.beautyprofessor.net/ or the "Foundation Queen " as I like to call her . She is quite the foundation fiend and her blog is a incredible resource for high end foundation swatches and reviews . Rachel is the definition of a beauty with brains . 
My Questions are 

  1. Which book has made the most profound impact on your life?
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  3. What is your favorite movie of all time ?
  4. Name 3 makeup brushes you cannot live without .
  5. What is your dream job ?
  6.  Who is your biggest makeup inspiration ?
  7. Name your favorite red lipstick of all time.
  8. If you could make one limited edition product permanent, which one would it be  ?
  9.  What is your signature scent ?
  10. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years ?
  11. What fulfills you ? 
I hope you enjoyed my answers and I cannot wait to read everyone's responses . 
Till next time my loves, 
xoxx

6 comments:

  1. I loved getting to know you better! Hey, your dad is a lucky one. I hope he appreciated that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LB! You are far too sweet! I loved reading your answers. You have some awesome gift giving and receiving going on lately! I will try and get these answered for you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thanks so much for the tag. Working on your questions, some of which are kinda big and important ;) Your answers are my entertainment of the day. Talk soon sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete