Thursday, February 7, 2013

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Arabesque (Limited Edition ).

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Arabesque (Limited Edition ).

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour  is creamy , opaque and smooth .It provides decent moisture and full coverage on the lips . I would consider these a cross between Mac Cream sheens and Amplified finishes but these last longer and are comfortable to wear . The lipstick has a decent amount of weight to it and packaging feels quite luxe .

 Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Arabesque (Limited Edition ).

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Arabesque (Limited Edition ).

On my hand and in the tube Arabesque looks like a peachy pink but on my lips it translates as a pastel baby pink with a slight peach tone . I feel the lipstick mixed with my lip color and created this pale pastel pink . I wore Arabesque on top of Mac strip down and Boots nude lip liner and the color showed up true to color on my lips . I love the way Arabesque compliments my skin tone and pairs with a silvery taupe eye look .

Overall , Arabesque maybe a little too pastel or nude for most people but for pale girls it will make a lovey nude lip .

Price ? $26.00
Where did I purchase it ? Nordstorm.

Will you be picking Arabesque up ?
xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the colour in the tube and your swatch, if it comes out pastel pink on the lips I dont think its a product that would suit me! Such a shame!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I was a little bummed too but if you place it on top of a neutral lip liner it shows up true to color
      xoxo
      Thank you for the comment !

      Delete