Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme

Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme

Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme

Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme
 Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Framboise Creme is a metallic red that is sure to stop you right in your tracks ! My blog has mostly featured products that I have discovered or new items on the market but this beauty right here my friends is a repurchase . Yes , I went through an entire tube of this stuff !

Framboise Creme has a strawberry red base and packed full of fuchsia , blue and white gold shimmer particles . The effect on the lips is truly breathtaking ! My lips had a vinyl shine with a mirage of complex shimmers encapsulating them.  I'd say I have a medium sized pout but with Framboise creme I felt like I had Angeline Jolie lips lol .




Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme



Le Metier de Beaute Framboise Creme Lip Creme
I took the second picture in dim lighting to show how truly multifaceted the color is . Framboise Creme feels like a liquid lipstick so its slightly heavier than a gloss . It is also a little tacky on the lips but not sticky to the point that your hair gets stuck in it . I was able to wear it for 6 hours with no touch ups and the shimmer did not migrate outside of the lips lines . The lip cremes are not particularly moisturizing but they are also not drying and are quite comfortable to wear through out the day . I found the applicator to be a little stiff but its not unpleasant to use .

Overall , If you haven't tried the LMDB lip cremes then please give Framboise a try . I would consider Framboise creme an appropriate lip color for  Spring ... Summer ..lunch ..parties ... work ..  ANYTIME of the day/month/year !

Price ? $ 36.00
Where did I purchase ? Neimen Marcus
xoxo
A.

4 comments:

  1. :) OOH! Sexy lips! I've heard the LMdB lip cremes are incredible and that is one beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try them ! I think their single shadows and lip cremes are the BOMB ! xoxo
      thank you for the comment and follow love !

      Delete
  2. The texture on this sounds amazing!!! I remember Lola posting a color that was really pretty too and I've been lemming ever since!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya I LOVE these ! Definitely , give other colors a try .
      I want papaya next or sweet creme lol

      Delete