Monday, March 11, 2013

AERIN Beauty Limited Edition Lipstick in Garden Path.

AERIN Beauty Limited Edition Lipstick in Garden Path.

AERIN Beauty Limited Edition Lipstick in Garden Path.

Aerin Beauty is a new line under the Estee Lauder umbrella . Aerin is the grand daughter of the Estee Lauder and this is her lifestyle and beauty line . 

I was drawn to the incredibly girly Spring collection from her line and opted to try one of the limited edition lipsticks . The packaging is quite pretty and feminine . The lipsticks are housed in soft baby pink cardboard boxes and the lipstick itself is in a golden tube with Aerin's logo on the bullet . 

Garden Path is a cream finish and looks like a baby pink in the tube . On my lips it is an absolutely beautiful soft pink nude that flatters my pale skin tone . If you are darker then NC/NW 25 then this maybe too nude for you . 


AERIN Beauty Limited Edition Lipstick in Garden Path.

It is so hard to find pale nude lipsticks that do not look chalky or dry on the lips . Garden Path has a soft creamy sheen on my lips and does not settle into lip lines . I found the formula to be quite moisturizing and it lasted 3-4 hours on my lips .  

Overall , I am in love with this lip color and cant wait to see future releases from her line . Garden Path is being hailed as a dupe for Ysl Tea Rose , which was a lovely color but horrible formula . In my opinion the Aerin Beauty version  has a far superior formula and lasts longer on the lips . 

Price ? $30
Where did I purchase ? Neimen Marcus
Limited Edition ? Yes.

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour!

    It looks like a great shade, lovely packaging! :)

    Love your blog!

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jade :)
      Thank you so much . I am obsessed with this color .

      xoxo

      Delete