Tuesday, March 12, 2013

bareMinerals Remix Collection - Ready 4.0 Eyeshadow Quads in The Next Big Thing.

bareMinerals Remix Collection - Ready 4.0 Eyeshadow Quads in The Next Big Thing.

bareMinerals Remix Collection - Ready 4.0 Eyeshadow Quads in The Next Big Thing.
Lto R : The Rising Star , Smash Hit , Hoopla and Ensemble . 
The Next Big Thing is one of two quads released by bareMinerals for Spring 2013 . I am a huge fan of their pressed shadows and was ecstatic to see a matte peach paired with golds and a matte plum . Normally , I stick to neutrals all year round  but I have been actively trying to add a little "color" to my eyeshadow looks . Plus , The Next Big Thing is the perfect little quad to experiment with and it  just screams summer to me !

The quad contains four shades :
The Rising Star is a pale yellow gold ( frost ).
Smash hit is a matte peachy coral .
Hoopla is a bronzey gold (frost).
Ensemble is a dark matte eggplant purple .

All four shades are buttery smooth and incredibly pigmented . The matte shadows  reminds of me of the Mac Matte2 formula and have little to no fall out . The frost shadows blend seamlessly with the matte shades to create a multidimensional eye look .

Overall , I feel these shadows are quite underrated and of exceptional quality , especially for their price point . I highly recommend giving these babies a try .

Price ? $30.
Limited Edition ? Yes .

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing how fantastic the quality of these shadows are. The next time I'm in a Sephora, I'm going to have a nice play with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so delicious smooth and pigmented ! Definitely give these babies a try .
      I heart you :)

      Delete