Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dior Addict Lipstick in Candide 457.

Dior Addict Lipstick in Candide 457.

I can not seem to get enough of baby pink lipsticks these days and the Dior addicts are one of my favorite lipstick formulas . My mom bought me my first Dior Addict 6 years ago and it marked the beginning of an obsession with these lipstick/balm hybrids .

Dior Addict Lipstick in Candide 457.
On my lips, it looks like a soft milky pink . I absolutely love how soft and feminine this looks against my skin tone . The Dior Addicts are known for their Photoshop effect on the lips  . These glide over dry lips and give the illusion of moisturized and plump lips . They are also light weight and do not bleed in to any lip lines . The wear time is very short on these ( 1-2 hours ) because of their soft and balm-like texture but I do not mind reapplying. I find the Dior addicts to be comfortable to wear and slightly hydrating on the lips . They definitely do not dry my lips out .

Overall, if baby pinks are what your heart desires then you must take Dior Candide home with you !

Limited Edition ? Yes
Price ? 30.00

xxo
A.

6 comments:

  1. LE??? I'm in. LOLOL!!! Just kidding. But only because I know this color wouldn't work for me...I'd have barbie lips. NOT. GOOD. I'm happy you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i love how we are like , LE ? I JUMP IN IT ! lol

      sigh its not to blue based so maybe give it a swatch ?

      Delete
  2. Super pretty on you...why don't I have this yet ; )

    xoxo and Happy Easter,

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you would love this !
      Have you tried LM arabesque too ? It is right up your alley .
      xox
      Happy easter to you too :)

      Delete
  3. pretty pretty. i hate how baby pink lippies always end up lilac on me, that is kind of annoying lol. i haven't gotten a dior lipstick ever, so I definitely need to eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you do !!
      try it pink , its a lovely watermelon pink !

      Delete