Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Espresso.

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Espresso.

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir .

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Espresso.

Laura Mercier recently launched new creme liners , creme smooth lip colors and caviar sticks . I have always been a fan of her cake liners and was ecstatic to see new creme liners being added to her line  . Finding the right gel/creme liner has always been difficult for me . The Mac and Bobbi brown versions do not have the depth I have been looking for and while the Ysl  version is a beautiful pitch black color, it dries out in a month . Mufe waterproof creme liner skips on the eye lids and you have to repeated dip your brush into the pot to pick up product . The drugstore versions from Loreal , Maybelline , Essence , Wet and Wild and Revlon all irritated my eyes and caused them to water .

I have very dark brown/almost black eyes and I use black or brown liners saturated in pigment to create contrast . The Laura Mercier Creme lines are what I have been waiting for .


Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Espresso.

Both liners have a matte finish on the skin and are incredibly easy to use . They almost feel like a thin creme in the pot and you barely need any product to create the perfect line . The formula does not skip , bleed or smear once it sets . I was able to wear these for 7 hours without a primer and 8-9 hours on top of one . The consistency of the creme liner allows for thin , opaque and precise application . I have had my pots for two months now and so far no sign of them drying out .

Overall , if you are looking for easy to use and  saturated brown and black liners then these are definitely worth a look . The LM creme liners are definitely Holy Grail for me !

Price ? $22.00
xoxo

A.

6 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about these as I have not found a pot liner that I love as yet as don't get on well with the likes of MAC, Bobbi Brown.So I think I will give the LM a try, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love these ! the formula is genius imo
      so smooth and pigmented :)
      xxo

      Delete
  2. These eyeliners look heavenly smooth and pigmented!!! Love both colors! I haven't tried them yet. My HG is Bobbi Brown gel liner and Stila comes close second. Need to try them out next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yES ! do swatch them in store , you will love the texture :)

      Delete
  3. i don't use gel liners much but i quite like the bobbi brown! I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete