Friday, March 22, 2013

Nars Eyeshadow in Cyprus.


 Nars Eyeshadow in Cyprus.

I began my makeup journey with Nars when I was a freshman and owned a tube a mascara and chapstick ! I still remember getting a makeover and walking away with  Sex Machine lip pencil and Dolce Vita blush :).
Over the years , my love for the company has sustained and I always look forward to their collections for exciting colors and formulas .

Nars eye shadows are quite hit and miss in my opinion but the color combinations are always unique . Their range covers flesh tones , neon brights , rich neutrals and deep jeweltones . Cyprus is probably one of the least striking shadows in the range . I mean placed next to Daphne and Fez , its quite easy  to overlook this beauty  .

 Nars Eyeshadow in Cyprus.

Cyprus looks like a soft sandy gold in the pan and swatched on the skin it transforms into the beautiful glistening sand color .I love how it melts into my skin tone and provides the most beautiful shine . I personally love pairing it with Mac Soba or Burberry Almond for a soft day time eye . You can also use Nars shadows wet for a more intense effect. I personally am not a huge fan of frost finishes and I prefer the soft sheen of the dry powder . 

Overall , Cyprus is one of the best shadows Nars has to offer and I recommend giving it a swatch the next time you are in store . 

Price ? $22.00

xoxox 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment