Thursday, April 4, 2013

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows in 21 Midnight Brown , 22 Pale Barley and 24 Mulberry .

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows in 21 Midnight Brown , 22 Pale Barley and 24 Mulberry .
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in 21 Midnight Brown .


Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in  22 Pale Barley .

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in  24 Mulberry .


I recently made quite a huge purchase from Burberry beauty but before I review my new found gems , I wanted to  swatch the three crown jewels of the Burberry sheer shadow formula .


Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows in  22 Pale Barley , 21 Midnight Brown,and 24 Mulberry .

These are not sheer by any stretch of the imagination . I find them be to incredibly buttery smooth and they glide on top of the skin without accentuating lines or wrinkles . Essentially , Burberry has managed to create a highly pigmented , complex , multidimensional and universally flattering eyeshadow formula . They have successfully reinvented the "neutral shadow ".

Pale Barley 22 : is taupey sand brown .
Midnight brown 21 : is a chocolate brown with a taupe duochrome . 
Mulberry 24 : is a burgundy with a purpley brown duochrome . 

p.s. all three of these together make quite an eye look . 


Overall , I think if you are new to the Burberry line then you should start with one or all three of the above . These are in a class of all their own . 

Price ? $29.00 each 
Where I purchase ? Nordstorm .

xoxo 
A.



7 comments:

  1. I picked up mulberry and rosewood back in Feb!! Still need to take pics though! lol!! LOVE these colors :-) and I think Burberry packaging is one of my all time favorites!! Thank you for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too ! its so sturdy and classy
      eye ball twinsssssssssss !! lol

      Delete
  2. Ahhh!! You have Mulberry! So jealous. My newest Burberry eyeshadow addition is Rosewood. Can't wait to use it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh rosewood is a beauty ! I picked it up with antique rose , will swatch soon !
      xoxox

      Delete
  3. Wow,amazing colors.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want mulberry! I have the others and love them :) YAYYYYY BURBERRY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BURRRRRRRR BERYYYYYYYYYY LOL
      you need mulberry !

      Delete