Monday, April 15, 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipstick in 1 Nudissimo.





According to Barneys.com "A pure concentrate of Hyaluronic acid, this melt-in lipstick balm moisturizes, fills in wrinkles and fine lines, boosts volume, smoothes and protects the lips in a "plumping glossy" colored veil." (click here to read more ).


The lipstick balms are all the rage these days and most brands have released or about to launch their versions . By Terry is an incredibly luxurious and well executed line and I was ecstatic to see them release the Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipsticks. I am a huge fan of the Rouge Terriby line so I expect nothing but excellence from them . 



Nudissimo looks like a pink peach with gold iridescence in the tube but on my lips it looks lighter and the iridescence is more apparent . I absolutely love how it glides on the lips and covers them in one semi opaque layer . According to By Terry the Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipsticks are meant to plump , fill in lines are provide unparalleled moisture to the lips . Unfortunately , I did not find these to be particularly hydrating and I felt like they settled into my lips lines after a few hours . They did not dry my lips out but I expect so much more from By Terry :( boo...


Overall , They are definitely worth a look and if you love pinky peach lipsticks then you must try Nudissimo . I absolutely love the color and it makes a lovely pairing with a golden summery eye look .

Price ? $35.00

xoxo
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment