Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dior Addict Gloss in 223 Angelique and 157 Nuit Boreale .

Dior Addict Gloss in 223 Angelique and 157 Nuit Boreale .

Dior Addict Gloss in 223 Angelique and 157 Nuit Boreale .

I am sorry for being quite a horrible blogger . My school and work load has been keeping me quite busy but I have so many things to show you guys and hopefully I will get all my posts written for this month in the next few days . That being said ,if you ever have a question or  request please feel free to email or tweet me and I will get back to you asap . Now , lets get on to the review shall we ?

Normally I am not a fan of reformulation ,especially when it comes to cult beauty products .Dior is notorious for discontinuing lip glosses and then a few months later releasing the same product under a different name and number . If you have read my Ysl glossy stain reviews then you know that formula is pretty much HG for me but that doesn't stop me for looking into new formulas and releases. During my Undergrad , I went through a phase where I had a matching gloss with every lipstick I wore . Excessive? Definitely ,but that is how I rolled back in the day . I still like a glossy lip but I prefer shiny lipsticks /gloss balms more . The Dior addict formula is one of my favorite gloss formulas on the market.

Dior Addict glosses range from sheer to full coverage glosses that are meant to be layered on top of lipstick or worn along for a soft yet luscious look on the lips .The formulas is very thin and you only need the tiniest amount for a full on glossy effect . These last 2-3 hours on but they are so incredibly hydrating that I do not mind reapplying.  The range contains cream and complex shimmer finishes which add an absolutely stunning vinyl effect on the lips . The shimmer is finely milled and incredibly complex .

Dior Addict Gloss in 223 Angelique and 157 Nuit Boreale .

I bought the two nudest shades in the range to wear on top of my nude lipsticks or on their own .

Dior Addict Gloss in 223 Angelique 

Angelique is a milky light peach with a cream finish . It can be worn alone for a soft nude look or on top of a darker lipstick to lighten the color .

Dior Addict Gloss in  157 Nuit Boreale .
Nuit Boreale is a pinky peach with multidimensional shimmer finish . I love wearing this on its own or on top of a pink nude like TF nude vanille .


Overall, I do not find these to be any different then their predecessors . If you are in the market for a hydrating lip gloss and do not mind reapplying then these are worth a look . Dior recently released quite a few new shades in the range so there is something for everyone . 

What is your favorite lip gloss formula ?
xoxox

A.


6 comments:

  1. pretties! I've never bought dior glosses though i sometimes want some! :) although i think i have a mini sample of one. HMMM. thanks for reminding me lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Nuit Boreale is so pretty!! I still have never tried the Dior glosses, which is weird because I LOVE Dior!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you need too ! you will love them :)
      xxoxox

      Delete
  3. Nuit Boreale looks so stunning with gorgeous shimmer, especially on your full lips! What is coming up next? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot of burberry and Eliss fass coming your way lol

      thank you love ! the shimmer is amazing . You need to try it asap lol
      xoxox

      Delete