Sunday, April 21, 2013

Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in Filled with Desire.

Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in  Filled with Desire.
Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in  Filled with Desire.
Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in  Filled with Desire.
Edward Bess is a line I have always been interested in but being unable to play with the line in store has always deterred me form buying sight unseen. That being said , there has been quite a lot of buzz around the new blushes from Edward Bess so I decided to make a cheeky little purchase .

The Blush Extraordinaire's come in three colors and I decided to pick up "Filled with Desire" which is described as a pale pink . In the pan the blush looks like a brightening shade of blue based pink with a matte look . The powder is quite tightly packed but its quite easy to pick up the right amount of  product with a brush .


Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in  Filled with Desire.

I was so surprised to see the slight golden sheen when I swatched the blush on my skin but it disappears once you blend the powder out .   Filled with Desire has a decent amount of pigmentation  and I was able to get a beautiful flush on my cheeks with one or two swipes . The blush is incredibly finely milled and the packaging is quite chic . I love how Edward Bess was able to make a light blue based pink into a sophisticated and flattering shade of pink . Pale pinks are hard to especially when they are blue based and its so easy to look clownish or over do it .

Overall , If you are of light to medium skin tone then you need to try these blushes out ! I may or not have ordered the other two as well lol .

Price ? $43.00

xoxo
A.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I also think very pale pinks are easy to make chalky on the skin, but I thought it looked rich on the skin. I bought the two darker shades and SOOOO excited to get my hands on it. I'm going to make sweet makeup love to it and rub it allll over my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ! oh ! I ORDERED THEM TOO LOL
      yesh ! these are definitely worth the splurge

      Delete
  2. Thats the shade I was thinking about getting, so its good you have written about it :) I find a lot of cool toned pinks turn warm on me but it looks like it might not happen with this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya that happens to me too ! all the mac ones look orange on my skin ugh
      So glad this helped !

      Delete
  3. Is this creamy at all? Though sounds like it might be similar to Illamasqua's powder blush formula? Such a beautiful color!!! You should totally get the other colors TODAY with the last day of the sale!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. this is super creamy but unlike illmasqua there is no fall out , I mean when I dip my brush it in the pan it doesnt loosen up the powder . So you dont inhale ur blush and no product is wasted lol
      I hope that made sense haha

      I ALREADY DID LOL
      i have no form of restraint hehe

      Delete
    3. "Already did" is music to my ears! Lol!!

      Delete
    4. I'M NOT BAD! I'M JUST DRAWN THAT SAY!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. I am also thinking to get "Filled with Desire", not just because of the color but also because of the color :-) I have Dior Rosy Glow, which I use very often to bring a lovely healthy pop of color to the apples of my cheeks after bathing in Guerlain bronzer ;-) I wonder how these two would compare...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I have that blush !
      I will try to post a comparison for u on twitter asap !
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh you did? Can you maybe call my name on that on twitter, I haven't seen it.

      Delete