Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Guerlain 'Terracotta Four Seasons' Bronzer 00 Nude.

Guerlain 'Terracotta Four Seasons' Bronzer 00 Nude.

Guerlain 'Terracotta Four Seasons' Bronzer 00 Nude.


No one does bronzers and packaging like Guerlain and every summer I patiently wait for their Bronzer collection so that I can hand them all of my monies ! Incase you didnt know , I have a teeny tiny weakness for bronzers and in the summer I love rocking a bright lip with bronzed skin . 

When it comes to bronzers its important to find one that gives your skin a golden glow . The key is to look golden , not muddy , orange or 5 shades darker . Thankfully , Guerlain understands the importance of finding the right color of bronze for your skin tone . One color does not flatter all and its important to keep in mind your undertone and desired effect.  

Guerlain's regular line has several shades for the palest to the deepest skin tones . Last year , they released two "Four seasons " Bronzers which was meant to help you customize a bronzed look for each season . This year they expanded the line to include alabaster and the ebony skin tones and everything in between . A total of 8 colors have been released and I picked up the lightest in 00 nudes . 

Guerlain 'Terracotta Four Seasons' Bronzer 00 Nude.

Guerlain 'Terracotta Four Seasons' Bronzer 00 Nude.
Lto R Top light brown , ivory , peachy tan , fresh pink and all four colors mixed together . 
I am quite pale with neutral undertones so my skin has a decency to look really flat without blush or bronzer . I normally use a light hand to dust a honey or golden toned bronzer on the high points of my face and add a pop of  blush on to the apples of my cheeks . Most bronzers are too dark for me so I have to be careful and use a light hand along with a fluffy brush. 00 nudes is the most beautiful pinky peach tan color and adds the perfect amount of color to my skin . My face instantly looked fresh and sunkissed !

The Four Seasons powder is finely milled and blends in to the skin seamlessly . The powder feels creamy to the touch and spreads on the skin evenly . I have used this on top of both liquid and powder foundation and I  did not notice any patchiness . Wear time was between 6 -8 hours and it faded evenly .

Overally , If you are quite pale and are looking for a bronzer to add a soft golden look to your skin then this is for you . If your darker than NC/NW 20 then it will act as a complexion enchancer . If you were a fan of of the Dior Aurora Bronzer circa 2011 and Chanel bronzed rose 2011 then you will love 00 nudes .

Price ?$75.00

xoxox
A.

8 comments:

  1. lipstick!! Im so happy you have this. it looks so pretty!!! i love guerlain bronzer, and i have the brunettes one from before. it is one of my favorite things ever. so luxurious and pretty and soft :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ! I love busting it out in the morning !
      me and my fancy bronzer haha :)

      Delete
  2. I did a quick swatch of this instore and it seemed a bit chalky, of course now having read this I will have to go back for a better test :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! you must try it again . My tester was completely ruined so I bought it on a whim lol but Im glad I did . Lmk if you end up liking it :)

      Delete
  3. oOoohh thanks for this review! I think I need to get this bronzer soon but I have not decided which shade to go. It looks so luxurious and the texture sounds so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya definitely stop by a counter ,there is definitely a shade or two for everyone lol

      Delete
  4. I've never owned a bronzer!!! But after seeing this on a few blogs I think I really want it...this 00 nude ones looks soooo beautiful!!! Sephora has the next nude shade up, but I'm not sure if it'd be too dark - I really like that this one has the pink in it!!! Happy you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sara has a medium shade http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/04/guerlain-terracotta-4-seasons-03.html

      The powder is so soft so I dont doubt you will over do it even if u get a darker shade ! OMG NO BRONZER !
      we must fix this asap !

      Delete