Monday, April 15, 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge When The Birds Are Singing -Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Bohemian Waxwing , Abyssinian Catbird and Olive Violetear .


Rouge Bunny Rouge When The Birds Are Singing -Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Bohemian Waxwing , Abyssinian Catbird and Olive Violetear .



Do I need to write an introduction to these shadows ? :P I love sharing with you guys new finds or just items I have been loving lately . The above three shadows are not new to anyone and neither do we need to go into a discussion about how Rouge Bunny Rouge shadows are smooth like buttah with the most incredible multidimensional finish . Pairing Abyssinian Catbird and Olive Violetear seems like a no brainer but I feel like the addition of Bohemian Waxing really takes this looks up a notch ! 


\
Rouge Bunny Rouge When The Birds Are Singing -Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Bohemian Waxwing , Abyssinian Catbird and Olive Violetear .

Bohemian Waxing is a taupe with a brown base . 
Abyssinian Catbird is a olive bronze with an incredible frost finish .
Olive Violetear is a matte military  green .


I hope the swatch of the three together illustrates how beautifully they pair together . Bohemian waxing just melts into Abyssinian Catbird , while Olive Violetear adds the necessary definition and change in texture . They blended together with little to no effort and I didn't notice any fall out . As far as wear time is concerned , they lasted on my lids 8-12 hours with a primer . 

Overall , Rouge Bunny Rouge never fails to impress me . If you are new to the brand then Abyssinian Catbird will prove to be an excellent introduction to the brand . However , the matte shadows are equally impressive IMO and I definitely need to look into purchasing a few more .

What is your favorite Matte shadow formula ?

Price ? $27 - 35 ( based on your location and tax %)
xoxo
A.

12 comments:

  1. I definitely need Abyssinian Catbird. Now I have two RBR refills and I was already considering a third one to put them inside the cute box. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg ! Abyssinian catbird on your eye ball *drools* lol
      ull love it !

      Delete
    2. LOL! I will then send you a photo of my eye ball ;-)

      Delete
    3. Cant wait ! *pets eye ball * precious :) lol
      dont run away , I swear im normal hehe
      hugs

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I went back and forth about getting Olive violeteer, but now think I must get it eventually!!! Loving ab cat way more than I thought I would!! Yay RBR!!! What other colors do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot lol I have delicate hummingbird , periwinkle cardnial , vieled lybird , orile , skylark and a few other lol
      yes isnt it a beauty ?hugss I loved ur epic haul twin

      Delete
  3. I love all three of these. I don't think I have used them all together before though, so will give that a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are effing gorgeous!!! Abyssinian Catbird reminds me of Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in Pulse Khaki but less metallicy. Bohemian Waxwing reminds me of Burberry Rosewood. Hm, tough choice here. *sign*. I don't need more eyeshadows (for now hehehe). Love the new lip color in your profile pic by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting ... i have those two aswell... hmm lemme compare these for u :)
      thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. OOOH, look how gorgeous these three are together. I LOVE abyssian catbird. that really is a super speshul shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ! AC is just the most beautiful shadow I have ever owned :)
      I love wearing these together :)

      Delete