Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze.

Bobbi Brown is not a brand I normally look in to mainly because I couldn't  find a foundation match in their line and IMO most of their palettes have horrible color pay off . They do make excellent matte single shadows and I am huge fan of the Pot rouges . I was also impressed by their new Long Wear Shadow sticks and was ecstatic to see new colors being released for Summer 2013 . 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze.

Golden Bronze is an absolutely delicious warm chocolate brown ,packed full of multidimensional gold shimmer . It is insanely pigmented and last 8-9 hours with out any primer . I have been wearing as a base,liner on my lower lash line and a wash of color all over my lids . The color is absolutely stunning and I could not find a dupe in LM or By Terry .

Overall , If you  love with cream shadow sticks and are looking for a rich warm brown then you must pick up Golden Bronze !

Limited Edition ? Yes .
Price ? $28.00

xoxo
A.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour! Love how it turns out on the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so I went to the Bobbi Brown store in Brussels looking for the eyeshadow sticks from the summer collection, but they hadn't come in! I'm intrigued by both shades and I'd definitely love to take a look when they finally become available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally drooling over your swatches and your description with warm chocolate ;-) definitely have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need this sara ! I LOVE the color :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the glosses were nice but too sheer but you must try the shadow sticks
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you !
    will you give it a try ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. convenientbeautyMay 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM

    Looks like it'll be seductive for smokey eyes!!! I love that it's so blendable based on your swatch. The wearing time is impressive and for the price it sounds like a must. I must resist this :( My beauty ban is up after Tom Ford summer collection. and thumbs up for disqus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one shadow wouldnt hurt ! :)))
    its limited edition
    hint hint ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. convenientbeautyMay 31, 2013 at 7:12 AM

    I'm pretending that I can't see your hint he he he.

    ReplyDelete