Tuesday, May 21, 2013

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 06 Frozen Quartz.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 06 Frozen Quartz.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 06 Frozen Quartz

I have been practically living at the gym this month and work is pretty much the bane of my existence atm. Which means by the time I get home all I want to do is take off my makeup and pass out . The hot weather , my work schedule and my innate laziness has forced me to streamline my morning makeup routine these days . Basically , I want to spend about 10 mins on my makeup in the morning and still look presentable by the end of my 12 hour day .

The By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadows are what I reach for when I want my eyeshadow to stay put all day and provide the most delicate glow to my eyes . Not to mention  it takes less than a minute to swipe these across the lid and blend with my finger tips . The wear time is phenomenal too ! I was able to wear this on my lids for 9 hours without any primer with no signs of  fading or creasing .

What truly sets these apart from every other cream shadow in stick form is the effect on the eyes . The Ombre Blackstars are packed full of the fine shimmer particles with a frosty base . The Shimmer is so tightly packed that it stays put and doesnt end up all  over your face .Also ,  when the light hits the shadow  it looks like you have glossy lids !!!! Beautious ! 


By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 06 Frozen Quartz.

Frozen Quartz is a delicate dusty pink packed full of champagne shimmer . I find it incredibly brightening on the lids and even though it has a pink hue , it doesn't make my eyes look tired or red .


Laura Mercier Caviar stick in Pink Spark and By Terry ombre blackstar in frozen quartz .

Laura Mercier Caviar stick in Pink Spark and By Terry ombre blackstar in frozen quartz .
Frozen Quartz immediately reminded me of the new Pink Spark Caviar stick from Laura Mercier . However ,PS is more baby pink while FS is more of a bridal light pink and the BT version is more shimmery while the LM one is more of a frost finish with a slight shimmer .


Bottom Line :

  • If you love the look of glitter on the lids but the idea of it ending up all over you face discourages you .
  • If you love the look of pink eyeshadow but always end up looking tired.
  • If you are perpetually lazy or need a easy fool proof eye shadow .


Then the By Terry Ombre Blackstar "Color-Fix" Cream Eyeshadow in 06 Frozen Quartz is for you !

Price ? $43.00

xoxo
A.

10 comments:

  1. I looove glossy lids! Such a gorgeous shade, need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty ProfessorMay 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM

    I wear my By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Bronze Moon and Misty Rock multiple times a week...such a quick and easy eye! This shade is lovely...xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished and entire tube of bronze moon which is HUGE for someone like me heehe
    I find it so brightening and light on the eyes , perfect for summer :)
    Thank you for the comment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do !!
    It will look beautiful with your coloring :) xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce (bronzer bunny)May 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM

    i was looking at these at space nk yesterday... one day, i'll decide to buy one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep an eye on the beauty.com sales
    maybe you will buy one when its 20% off lol
    thts how I started hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce (bronzer bunny)May 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM

    haha yea it is just not high up on my list yet, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this shade as well ;) there's something a bit special about the By Terry formula I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWEET I can't wait to see your epic haul lols

    ReplyDelete
  10. it will be once my EPIC by terry haul comes in hahaha

    ReplyDelete