Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette .

Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette .

Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette  is the lastest offering from the brand and part of the Summer 2013 collection . Normally , the idea of having an all-in-one palette is not new but rarely is it so beautifully executed .


Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette .

Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette . 

The bronzer has a gold overspray which is easily removed after a couple of uses . The powder itself is a peachy shade that melts into the skin and adds the perfect amount of color to the skin . It is so finely milled that its impossible to overdo it and end up looking like an oompa loompa :P.


Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette .

Giorgio Armani Bronze All-Over Palette .

The bottom part consists of a beautiful eyeshadow trio consisting of an ivory , peach and a warm brown . All of them have shimmery finish and  excellent color payoff . On the skin the shadows have more a "glow" than actual frost finish . They were easy to blend and last 8 hours with primer .

Overall , The shadow colors are not very unique but the combination of the soft peachy shades with the bronzer is stunning. The packaging and quality is what you should expect from a high end brand like Giorgio Armani . 

Limited Edition ? Yes . 
Price ? $88.00
xoxo
A.


13 comments:

  1. convenientbeautyMay 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM

    So freaking gorgeous! Your swatches show the pigmentation really well. I agree that it's not the most unique palette. I have Dior Aurora bronzer and Dior Rosy Nude quint and I guess they offer kinda the same effect. Still, this GA treasure is tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I think its definitely not a necessity but its lovely to have hehe .
    I was suprised by the pigmentation as well
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an amazing palette too - The shadows are so silky and the bronzer really outstanding too-this is an essential for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very tempted by this but worried that the bronzer could turn orange on my pale skin, decisions,decisions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am more of an NW 20 right now and its not orange on me . Maybe give it a swatch ?
    its limited edition *hint hint* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a must have ! Love the shadow and bronzer formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. convenientbeautyMay 31, 2013 at 7:11 AM

    Right? And the GA has the best sleek packaging. I also think this palette is perfect for makeup beginner too, easy-to-use, universally flattering and great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty one! I saw it a while ago and consciously decided not to swatch it. I was so afraid I'd want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a beauty !
    but Its dupable so I guess its ok to pass it up ? lol
    Who am I kidding ... I have been loving this palette! Definitely worth the splurge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love palettes that include more than one type of product. The eyeshadow colors and finely milled bronzer make this one sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really think that the quality justifies the price tag :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. As others have said, this is so tempting!!! But I'm really trying to refrain from buying more shadows that I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well if you never try ... youll never know ... just want you needddddddddddddd
    lol coldplay reference haha
    hugs

    ReplyDelete