Thursday, May 9, 2013

HAUL TIME ! By Terry , TF and Cover FX !

Hello ,
I am alive ! Finals are finally over and its almost Summer time , which means I get to relax and be completely lazy for the next two months . I recently made a trip to the mall and bought a few makeup items . Consider this post a "Preview of what is to come " and not a " I have lost my mind and this is proof ".

BEHOLD !


By Terry blush in Beach Bomb
By Terry blush in Sexy Plum
Tom Ford Burnished Amber
Tom Ford Summer cream shadows
By Terry Frozen Quartz
By terry hylauronic blush in posh peach
Cover fx full coverage cream foundation
Cover fx Water based foundation
Cover Fx mineral powder
Cover Fx camouflage concealer .

Phew ..

I have quite a few posts lined up and I cant wait to share all the pretties with you guys .
As always any requests , comments or suggestions are always welcome .

xoxo
A.

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Holy HAUL!!! Love it and can't wait to seeeee it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i am exhausted just looking at all this haha

      CANT WAIT ! I need to start wearing this :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, so many pretty things! I am especially crazy about TF stuff and Terry Blushes. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya ! The Tom fors reviews will be up soon :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. EPIC haul!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I'm so jealous with your By Terry collection hehe. Would you sum them up in one post some day, please? BTW, what's the lip color in your profile picture? Welcome back sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ! I will love to do a by terry over view for u love :) Give me like a week lol I need to collect my thoughts and I will have it posted

      It is Lmdb framboise lip creme actually :) I do have a swatch of it here
      http://lipstickboulevards.blogspot.com/search/label/Le%20Metier%20de%20Beaute%20Lip%20Creme

      xoxo :)

      Delete
  4. OMG! So excited for all your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant to do my makeup in the morning lol
      haha
      Yes ! lmk if you want to see anything first :)

      Delete