Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Laura Mercier Secrets of Radiance Volume 5 Set .

Laura Mercier Secrets of Radiance Volume 5 Set . 

Laura Mercier Secrets of Radiance Volume 5 Set . 

The Set contains 
- 0.14 oz Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic ( deluxe size ) 
- 0.15 oz Lip Glacè in Gossamer (full size )
- 0.05 oz Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Pink Spark( full size ) 
- 1 oz Foundation Primer in Radiance ( deluxe size ) 

Pink mosaic colors mixed , Pink mosaic indivisual colors , Lip glace in Gossamer ,  pink  spark  caviar stick  and  radiance primer blended out . 


Lip Glacè in Gossamer is a juicy baby pink with micro shimmer . The gloss has  a decent amount of pigmentation and the shimmer adds the perfect amount of luminosity . I found it very comfortable to wear and my lips did not feel dehydrated or dry . Wear time was between 3-4 hours . 

Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Pink Spark is a long wearing light pink cream shadow with silver micro shimmer . I was able  wear it on my lids for 8 hours (without primer ) .  Pink Spark is incredibly brightening on the lids and looks very feminine and dainty as a wash of color . I do not recommend lining the water line with the caviar sticks because they have fine shimmer particles that may cause irritation . 

Foundation Primer in Radiance is a soft candlelight beige color that adds luminosity to the skin . I usually mix this in with my more matte foundation to create a more dewy look .  The primer doesn't increase the wear of my foundation and acts more as a liquid luminizer IMO . 

Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic is meant to add a healthy glow to the skin and highlight the skin . I personally feel like its way too pink to be used as a highlighter on my skintone . I have been using  the individual shades on the eyes as eye shadow  or all the colors mixed as a blush and it performs beautifully as both . On my eyes it lasted all day with a primer and as a blush it lasted 4-5 hours . 

Overall , The set is a great way to try a few of Laura Mercier's top products . I was personally attracted to the soft pink shades and I think all four items act together to create a gorgeous girly look . The Lip Glace and the Caviar stick are absolute must haves for me and I was happy to get to try the Shimmer bloc and radiance primer as well .

Price ? $68.00
Exclusive to Sephora. 
xoxo

A. 

12 comments:

  1. These look like your colors, pinks, frosty pinks and pretty other pinks ;-) I always wanted a shimmer block but could never decide on which one to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah you know me well my friend :)
      I like her shimmer blocs more than BB shimmer bricks
      I have golden , orchid and now pink .
      Maybe I should do a post on them hehe

      Delete
    2. Good idea, the post may help us newbies of shimmer blocks. How do you use them, highlighting inner corner? Under brow? C shaped over cheeks?

      Delete
    3. I usually dust them over the area where I have placed my blush to give my cheek a luminous look . You can pretty much use the allover the face but you have to buff it out to ensure a seamless look . I love these as eyeshadow as well
      I will get to it !
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i am loving the look of that caviar stick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY i have this kit too. I haven't used it yet though, but i have a deluxe sample of the radiance primer and am really loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ! isnt the set just perfect for spring LOVE !

      Delete
  4. Perfect spring set!! I love the soft and chic color themes by LM. I just feel like this particular set is a bit too shimmery for my taste, but if combined with other, it'll be beautiful. Like your swatches Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I definitely wouldnot wear everything together haha DISCO FACE ! lol
      thank you joanne ! :) I loved ur montreal post btw

      Delete
  5. i have this too but haven't used it yet. i'm loving the radiance primer though (i had a sample from before)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the primer but it doesnt increase my foundation wear time but it makes a nice base for a lumninous look :)

      Delete