Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tom Ford Creme Color For Eyes in Pink Haze and Escapade .

Tom Ford Creme Color For Eyes in Pink Haze and Escapade . 

Tom Ford Creme Color For Eyes in  Escapade . 

Tom Ford Creme Color For Eyes in Pink Haze.

Tom Ford Creme Color For Eyes in Pink Haze and Escapade . 


I know ..I know .. I know how difficult it is to find these online or in store but I wanted to show you guys a few other options and to encourage you to pick them up if you can find them lol . 

Tom Ford Creme color for eyes are mousse based cream eye shadows that are meant to give a soft wet look to the eyes . I  loved the shades released last year (especially platinum ! ) and was excited to see new shades for Summer 2013 . 

Tom ford cream colour for eyes in illict ,espacade, platinum , pink haze and spice.

Tom ford cream colour for eyes in pink haze , platinum ,spice , illict and escapade .


Above is a comparison between this year's and last year's shades . This year the colors are much softer and more golden and the caps of the shadows have the TF imprint instead of a brand name sticker. I personally think platinum and pink haze are the more unique shades of the bunch . 


flower cream shadow in marigold , Chanel illusion d ombre in vision , tom ford escapade and loreal eternal sunshine .

flower cream shadow in marigold ,tom ford escapade, Chanel illusion d ombre in vision  and loreal eternal sunshine .


Escapade is a beautiful metallic light peach and compared to other light golden shades you can see how the light peach base truly stands out . 



flower beauty wild geranium , armani eyes to kill 28 , chanel illusion d ombre in abstraction , loreal pink sapphire and tom ford pink haze .

chanel illusion d ombre in abstraction, tom ford pink haze, flower beauty wild geranium , tom ford pink haze and armani eyes to kill 28 .

Pink Haze is a glorious cherry blossom metallic pink and Flower beauty Geranium is the closest to it . Geranium does have a hint of  lavender to it but on the eye  it is barely perceptible . 



As far as wear time is concerned , they last 6- 7 hours on my lids . I loved pairing pink haze with LM rose gold eyeshadow ( beautious !) and black winged liner . Escapade on the other hand makes a stunning wash of color on the lid , perfect for  a hot summer day . It is important to use fingers with these and to build the color in layers to avoid patchy application . 


Overall , what sets these apart from most cream shadows is how the glisten and look foiled on the lids . I love the formulation but I wish they lasted longer on my oily eye lids . However , that can be easily remedied by wearing a shadow base or topping it off with a powder . 

Price ? $40.00 each 
Limited Edition ? Yes .

xoxo
A.

4 comments:

  1. Good to read your thoughts on these, I just recently reviewd these as well, I really like PH but find Escapade hard to work with, I don't seem to do that well with Tom Ford ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , I saw your review too . I think TF as a line is definitely hit and miss and most ppl like it for the brand and ignore the product quality lol

      PH probably looks amazing with your eyes :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great comparisons -- I love your collection! :) Platinum, Spice and Illicit look amazing - I wish TF would bring them back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ! I wish he would too
      p.s. Laura mercier burnished copper is an exact dupe for illict and stila stone cream shadow is a dupe of platinum
      hope that helps :)
      xoxox

      Delete