Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice .

Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice .

The lovely Gummy from (http://gummyvision.com/) kindly informed me about an amazing Burberry GWP event at a store near her and well ... I went a lil CRAZY ! ( a pic of my haul  ) . I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to kill a FEW lemmings lol. 

When the Burberry quads were first launched I was not  interested in any of them except Dark Spices . A  quad with warms browns and a light mustard shade ? I will take one please :). 

Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice .

Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice .
The Palette has four satin shades including a light mustard , warm rusty brown , warm dark brown and a cool black . The shadows are a little drier and harder than the singles but still quite pigmented . The wear time and blendability is on par but the quad lacks the complexity that the singles offer . However , the colors together are absolutely beautiful and if we put aside the astronomical expectations I have from Burberry , this is still a damn good eyeshadow palette . 


Overall, if you a fan of warm browns then you need this in your life ! 

Price ? $59.00

xoxo 
A.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is gorgeous! I love brown shades.

    Love your review :D

    Jade x

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it ? I love browns too
    Thank you for the comment !
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Plum Pink palette and it is so versatile. Stay power is just fantastic. I really like this one too. Lovely brown shades. Thanks for the review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these shades! I adore the burberry eye shadow formula, it's such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink plum is definitely on my wishlist ! It looks sooo pretty !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand but I can always make room for another warm quad haha
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this would look so amazing on you !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jamilla ! OMG i was a huge fan of your makeup blog
    I am so glad your back to blogging :) hugs


    It is ! I love warm colors so it seemed like an obvious pick for me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me quite a bit of my Tom Ford Burnished Amber Quad - lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely quads!!! It looks really pigmented on your arm. If I had to pick one quad, I'd probably go with Plum Pink like Ms ChicScience. Just because my stash is overloaded with these types of color. Great review!

    ReplyDelete