Monday, June 3, 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Blush in Peach Posh.

By Terry Hyaluronic Blush in Peach Posh.

By Terry Hyaluronic Blush in Peach Posh.

By Terry recently released two blush shades in the new Hyaluronic Blush range ; a peach aptly called Peach Posh and a wine shade called Blushberry . I chose Peach Posh for obvious reasons :).

 Peach Post is a pastel peach with slight pink undertones and on my skin it looks like a delicate peachy pink flush (LOVE !!! ) . The blush has a mousse texture and was easy to blend on top of foundation and powdered skin . I did notice a few shimmer particles on my hand while swatching it but on my cheek it looked matte and the shimmer was not noticeable . 

While the formula claims to provide hydration and anti aging properties , I personally cannot vouche for any of them . I didn't find the blush any more hydrating than any other liquid blush on the market . Also , can our blushes just act as blushes ? Why must we formulate/advertise them to erase wrinkles , add hydration , add luminosity , control oil , look matte , add radiance ... etc etc lol *end of rant*

By Terry Hyaluronic Blush in Peach Posh.

I love the texture of the product and if your weary of cream blushes because they look messy or are difficult to apply then this is an excellent option . Also ,the staying power was phenomenal  (7 hours !! ) and it faded evenly . 

Overall , Peach Posh is a lovely brightening peach on light/medium skin tones . Darker skins may find Blushberry more flattering . 

Price ? $42.00

xoxx
A.

10 comments:

  1. I love cream and liquid blushes. I'd love to try this one. I am glad it doesn't show up shimmery on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too ! I like iridescence but shimmer just irks me , especially on the cheeks
    thank you for the comment
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty pretty pretty! I love a good peachy blush--can never resist! But does this one have a powdery finish? I don't usually like a cream-to-powder finish as I find they always seem to go patchy on me! But it's so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is more of a satin and not a drying matte . I found this incredibly easy to blend and not patch at all :)
    HTH
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce (bronzer bunny)June 16, 2013 at 1:10 AM

    i want hyaluronic summer. Boy i have the hardest time spelling that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah
    but this is more of a cream finish * hint hint*
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi claire !
    Its a very pretty peach
    thank you for the comment
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, dangerous post!! It reminds me of Tom Ford Flush so I hope to be able to restrain from it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really curious about those blushes, I like BT so I definitely going to check them out, the colour seems like something I don't have yet as well xxx

    ReplyDelete