Friday, June 28, 2013

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry.

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry.
My Lover affair with By Terry countinues ! I am slowly but surely making my through her entire lipstick line and today I present to you , 302 Hot Cranberry .

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry.
Lets take a moment to truly appreciate the mind blowing color saturation and vinyl finish of this baby !
*Sigh * 

As a lipstick addict I am always excited by new formula and  color releases but in all honesty , very rarely does a lipstick stop me in my tracks . I have been wearing Hot Cranberry for 3 weeks straight and I just cant seem to get enough . 

Imagine the pigmentation of the Ysl Rouge Voluptes with the slip of the Rouge Volupte shines then add a ton of moisture , exceptional wear time ( 10 hours +) and you get the By Terry Rouge Terribly lipsticks .

By Terry Rouge Terribly Age Defense Lipstick in 302 Hot Cranberry Vs Givenchy Le Rouge 201 Rose Taffetas.
Hot Cranberry is a saturated bright watermelon pink with a cream finish . The lipstick just glides on top of my lips and plumps up any obvious lip lines . Givenchy Rose Taffetas looks like soft pink compared to this power house pink . I found HC to be incredibly brightening on my pale skin , without being over the top and I can see this looking drop dead gorgeous on darker skin tones as well . 

Overall, By Terry makes the best lipsticks money can buy and Hot Cranberry is another beautiful addition to my lipstick collection .  

xoxox
A.

10 comments:

  1. As all other lipsticks, this one looks so stunning on you! Also what you have wrote about the formula... I think I have to try one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love By Terry products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you compare this lip swatch to my mac ones ,its clear the by terry one is a far superior lipstick . yes you must ! this formula is HG for me
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. arent they just amazing jamilla ? I am obsessed with her line
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce (bronzer bunny)June 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    i love the color! But i'm not so sure i'd like the scent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lipsticks are barely scented . maybe test it out at a counter ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. convenientbeautyJune 30, 2013 at 7:28 PM

    Beautiful!! Not for me but beautiful! I love saturated lipsticks better than sheer. They're more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woweeeeee!!!! Look at that color...stunning...absolutely beautiful!!! so wish I could wear something like this, but I don't think I could get away with it ha ha! And may I say the packaging and tube itself is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah ! I have quite few of these , maybe we can find one for u ?
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know right ! I am all about bright lips in the summer and since I cant wear these to work , ill just be the crazy lady at the grocery store haha ;D

    ReplyDelete