Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chanel Summer 2013 Collection .

After reading all  the Chanel cream blush hype on twitter , I decided to visit the counter to check out the fall collection . I did pick up two blushes ,which I am currently testing right now and a few items from the Summer Collection . Is it just me or all the fall collections coming out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early ?
I live in Texas people ! Summer has only begun here *shivers* .




Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River ,Pink Lagoon and Jade Shore .

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River ,Pink Lagoon and Jade Shore .

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River ,Pink Lagoon and Jade Shore . 

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River ,Pink Lagoon and Jade Shore .


Moon River is luminescent platinum.
Pink Lagoon is a midtone pink with shimmer .
Jade shore is a jade green with blue undertones and shimmer .

These have a nice cooling sensation which reminds me of the old Chanel cream shadows . The color payoff is quite nice and I found these to be quite easy to blend . The staying power on bare lids is very disappointing and my shadow only lasted an hour but on top of Nars smudgeproof , they lasted 6 hours on me . 

Chanel rouge coco shines in Pygmalion and Idylle

Chanel rouge coco shines in Pygmalion and Idylle

I also picked up two of the LE Rouge Coco Shines in Pygmalion and Idylle .


Chanel rouge coco shine in Idylle.
Idylle looks like a lovely peach in the tube but on my lips, it is  almost clear and very patchy .

Chanel rouge coco shine in Pygmalion.
Pygmallion is a watermelon pink in the tube . On the lips it has a beautiful jelly finish and a soft watermelon color . This is my absolutely favorite piece from the entire collection !  Perfect for summer IMO . 

The Rouge Coco Shine's last 3 hours on my lips and do not dry my lips out . 

Overall , meh ...
This collection really didn't speak to me and I felt like most products lacked in quality . Pygmalion is the only item worth investing in . 

xoxox
A.

14 comments:

  1. hahah Its a beauty for sure and its LE !
    buy it buy it ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pygmalion looks great on you!!! i didn't pick up anything this summer but Chanel fall collection is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those blushes !! ahhhhh !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nooo you didn't! Now I want Pygmalion again *sigh* I'd just automatically reach for anything that packs more pigment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH. lol. is it an LE shade? I don't remember

    ReplyDelete
  6. moon river is very pretty but the wear time on me was not so hot :(
    I was tempted by the mascaras too haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up Moon River eyeshadow pen and I love it... what I really wanted though was the yellow mascara :) but it's just so not practical :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pygmalion is SO PRETTY! Hmm.. I never really got into chanel lipstick. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pygmalion is more pink than red! OH! That is gloriously pretty. (you have nice lips. *creeper creeping*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol lol
    its super purdy !
    you need it !

    ReplyDelete