Wednesday, July 24, 2013

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

While Dolce and Gabanna Caramel is the quintessential nude blush , By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb is the perfect flush of color for Summer . I  initially wanted to buy D&G Sole blush but when I swatched it at the counter , I found it too be too pigmented and red for my skin tone . My aim was to buy a bright coral blush that livens up my complexion without making me look like I have a sunburn . By Terry Beach Bomb is exactly what I was looking for !



By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.
The compact is the size of a Mac blush but it weighs a ton !  This is a seriously heavy compact and I am afraid to drop it on one of my toes and possibly injure myself lol . The powder has "Terry " imprinted on it and the blush comes with a purple satin pouch and a small moon shaped blush . I found the brush to be quite useful for a quick touch up and handy to carry in my makeup bag . 

By Terry Blush Terrybly Ultimate Radiance Blush in 5 Beach Bomb.

The picture above shows a light swatch of the blush and a blended out one as well .I love how the powder melts into my skin and  adds a delicate flush without making me look like a clown . I found Beach Bomb to be a incredibly blendable , buildable and long lasting  ( 7 hours ) .  Most bright blushes are overly pigmented and you have to be very careful with application but Beach Bomb is so finely milled that I can just swipe and go ! The powder is tightly packed and I did not notice any fall out during application .  Beach Bomb has a beautiful satin finish that looks natural on the skin .

Overall , this a VERY expensive blush but if you are looking for a bright blush that gives you a bright yet sophisticated flush then Beach bomb is definitely worth the investment . I think it will look AMAZING on medium and tan skins as well . 

What is your favorite coral blush ?

xoxo
A.

6 comments:

  1. convenientbeautyJuly 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM

    Ah, the color is much more wearable than from the pan. Really pretty on your skin! I think I still prefer blue pink over bright coral in terms of brightening my skin, but this By Terry baby is tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT SURE IS !
    i love pinks too but I just wanted a true coral blush and this was it for me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful but I think it would pull the redness out of my skin to much :-( Love that packaging and the product texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm it could but I have rosy cheeks too and it didnt do so
    maybe swatchy swatch ? lol
    the packaging is soooo luxe ! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour, I've hit pan on my terrbly blush, its just that good, I do wish the compacts were less heavy though, guess they would be handy if you needed to fling something at someone though.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I know . this could do some serious damage ;D

    ReplyDelete