Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel .

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel . 

Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel . 
 
I admit it .. I am lazy and this Summer I have done absolutely nothing! That being said , I missed blogging a lot and I am going to force myself to post daily from now on . Are you ready to be bombarded with pretties ? ARE YOU READY ? I am ! I can't wait to share all these beauties with you . 

Today , I present to you my HG neutral/natural blush . Dolce and Gabbana is my default blush option when I cant decide which blush to pair with my look . It  works with everything ! 

Caramel is a light caramel color with equal parts of pink and peach . The blush is matte and feels incredibly creamy to the touch . D&G blushes are highly pigmented , finely milled and easy to blend . The wear time is between 6 -7 hours on my normal to combination skin .


Dolce & Gabbana The Blush Luminous Cheek Colour in Caramel . 
If most natural/neutral blushes look muddy or red on your skin then you must give Caramel a try . It looks like it is a part of my skin tone and not an obvious "flush" . 

When I first saw Caramel at the counter , I thought it would be something Sofia Loren or Raquel Welch would wear with a gorgeous cat eye and a nude caramel lip . It really reminds me of the 1960s and Catherine Deneuve in Belle de jour . 

Image Source. 
Image Source
I am a huge history buff and I love that this little blush reminds me of these beautiful iconic women and of the progressive 1960's . 

Overall, Caramel is an absolute must have in my books . The color is phenomenal and the formula is absolute perfection .

xoxo
A.


16 comments:

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous, I must check that out. I find the name a little misleading though, I would expect something more orangey/bronze from caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its always opposite day with D&g when they say luminous blush - they actually mean matte lol
    its my favorite natural blush !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely natural colour, I do think D&G have some beautiful, high quality products. I have to say I stopped buying them after seeing they were owned by P&G, but I do get so tempted by them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neutral pinks ROCK! I'm not big on pink at all, but a neutral pink can go really far! I use Chanel Rose Initiale with everything that I don't know how to pair (or when I want to take photos with multiple lippies). Just got Dior Capri, and I wonder if I could use it for the same purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink-peach colours in makeup!!! The packaging is drool-worthy! I wish I could try D&G makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pinks, but I personally love 'em bright! Not that this neutral pink doesn't look nice though, because it really does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bright colors are beautiful but sometimes I just like something a lil subtle
    caramel is perfect for those days !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm I think you could I prefer the texture of the D&G blushes . May be give it a swatch in store ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol my dad used to work for p&g lol
    i shall tempt you more ! i just got two more blushes
    muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. convenientbeautyJuly 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM

    Lovely blush! This could be my neutral blush too. I'm currently stick with Burberry Tangerine but it leans more orange than neutral. Gotta to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you must try caramel and rosebud ! two must haves from the D&G range ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, ok...if you say it's a MUST have... :-) I'll add to my Sephora cart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's not at Sephora! where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  14. saks ! It is a must have !! Lmk if you can find it , I will go to saks next week and can pick one for u if ud like ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok, thank you!!! I'll see if I can make it downtown in the next couple of days and let you know. Thank you so much for the offer!!

    ReplyDelete