Thursday, July 4, 2013

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual .

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual . 
When it comes to bronzers ,Guerlain pretty much owns the market and It is hard to pay to attention to any other release after Four seasons in Nude 00  . That is is until I saw the lovely Vanessa from the BombshellSuite do this tutorial (Click here ) ... SOLD ! 

Ritual is marketed as a blush/bronzer and is part of the Baked Matte Collection from Laura Mercier . The powder is a melange of pink , gold and shades of brown that mix together to give you the ultimate bronzed bombshell look . 

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual . 

The Bronzer is a golden brown with slight peachy undertones . The pink strips help to tone down the brown and help the powder not look muddy or dirty on the skin . I found this color to be very warm on my pale , neutral skin but if you have more yellow/golden undertones  then this will look incredible on you .

The powder is incredibly finely milled and pigmented . It is very easy to overdo this product so make sure you use a fluffy brush and build the color in layers . I did notice a little bit of sparkle when I swatched it but  on the skin the shimmer is barely noticeable . It is important to note that because this powder has a sheen , it will accentuate uneven skin texture . 

I have worn the powder by itself as a over all bronzer and on top of a cooler toned contour with a little blush and it looked beautiful on both occasions . As far as wear time is concerned , it lasted 6 hours on my skin . 

Overall , if you like your bronzer with a little bit of a sheen then Ritual is definitely worth a look . If you are pale like me then make sure you use a light hand . I can see this looking AMAZING on medium to darker skin tones . 

Limited Edition ? Yes . 

xoxo
A.

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this bronzer looks AMAZING! I think I'll skip though, just because I'm so pale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup RemasteredJuly 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM

    This is so pretty-hard to get hold of tho'-so my hunt begins-Laura Mercier has some hidden gems-I'm waiting for the new spellbound illuminator to arrive-hope it is as beautiful as this product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is so gorgeous. I couldn't decide back then because I purchased like 5 Bronzers two months ago so I skipped with a heavy heart. Looks cool toned, might have needed it *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand . I am quite pale as well and i definitely have to use a light hand . She has a lighter version of this in her permanent line too

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i need spellbound !! I know ! LM has really stepped it up
    loving it

    ReplyDelete
  6. sara check out the video i linked ! the effect on the skin is unparalleled .. seriously you need this !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just swatched it earlier when I was at Sephora and it was so pretty! I wish I was tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww its ok :) summer has only begun so your wish may get fulfilled haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. convenientbeautyJuly 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM

    I'm intrigued! Seems like it's truly a tan color. The shimmer isn't my cup of tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shimmer is barely preceptable on the skin . its more of a glow
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete