Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lipstick Week Tag :Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 Calliope.

Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 Calliope.

Day two ! Today I will "attempt " to show you one of my favorite nude lipsticks . P.s. photographing nude lip colors is the bane of  my existence !  I always end up looking like I have white out on my lips ugh .
Here goes nothing .. 


Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 Calliope.

Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 Calliope.

Cle de Peau lipsticks have always been a favorite of mine . They are in my opinion highly underrated and one of the most hydrating  and luxurious lipsticks I own  The Extra Rich line promises opacity without the look of heaviness and moisture without compromising on the wear time . These last 4-6 hours on my lips and fade evenly . 

T4 is the kind of nude I wear when I am a wearing a metallic bronzey eye and a soft honey toned bronzer on my cheeks . This peachy beige lipstick is the perfect compliment to the "Bronzey Summer " look .  It adds the perfect amount of color to the skin without competing with the super metallic eye look . I find T4 to be surprisingly brightening too , which is odd because most nudes make me look lifeless and Edward Cullenesque *shivers*.

Overall, this is a summer must have for me and one of my many favorites from the Cle de peau line . I picked up a few new lipsticks from their new range so stay tuned for those swatches . 

Tomorrow , I will share with you some on my favorite drugstore lipstick finds ;D 

xoxo
A.

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade and makes me wish I could wear nudes. They almost always look terrible on me. Looking forward to the new CdP swatches, even if my wallet wants nothing to do with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! that's a nude I need to try. I am still looking for 'the perfect nude' D: you have an amazing lip shape by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh looking for a new nude eh ? I need to do a top 10 nude post and ENABLE you lol
    thank you love ;D your too kind .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel , its very hard for me to find a nude too :(
    oh yes ! i am so in LOVE with them ;D you will need a few ..yup yup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely nude color! It looks more beige on your arm than on you lips. Does it settle into your lip creases? I need to check this baby out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! Can't have enough neutral eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is more like the arm swatch on my lips too but because I took the lip pic in artificial light , its slightly off . its so hard to photograph nudes :(
    no it doesnt at all . it is very nice and opaque ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want...need...will track down immediately ; )

    Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo,

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this will look glorious on you !
    xoxo
    lmk if u like it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is really nude! it looks so lovely on the swatch, wish I could use peachy nudes like that, I always have to go for the pinkier tones. can't wait for the rest of the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pinky nudes too but this one is surprisingly flattering ..
    yya ! hopefully i ill have them up soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you posted about the CdP because I have a lipstick pinned and was curious about the texture! I'll need to investigate further!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they have a really nice texture . Its nice and thin but quite opaque . LOVE IT ! ;D

    ReplyDelete